fenstaff: (Default)
𝗛𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹 𝗙𝗲𝗻 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗙𝗙 ([personal profile] fenstaff) wrote in [community profile] hotelfen2021-09-12 09:02 pm
Entry tags:

𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 (𝐎𝐎𝐂)

WELCOME TO HOTEL FEN
we don't care where you've been, you're gonna fit right in ♫♪
Thank you so much everyone for your interest in our little sandbox! We're looking forward to spending some spoopy times with you. For those who haven't checked in yet, you have until September 26th, 12:01 AM CST.

As a token of our appreciation, the first batch of checked in guests who participated in the TDM (by topleveling or tagging at least one thread) will receive a $25 welcome voucher!

The following exclusive items in the gift shop are up for grabs for those with vouchers:
ItemPriceItemPrice
 Gift Bag, Linen $1.70 Viking Coins, White Metal $19.90
 Gift Bag, Velvet $1.80 Drinking Horn, Small $19.90
 Luggage Tag $6.90 Iron Cutlery $24.90
 USB Flash Drive, 16GB $7.90 Viking Belt Pouch, Large $29.90
 Bottle Opener, Hand-Forged $8.40 Rallar Knife $29.90
 Keychain $9.90 Rune Set, Younger Futhark $29.90
 Yule Goat, Small $9.90 Horn Shot Glasses, Set $29.90
 Viking Comb, Wood $9.90 Drinking Horn, Large $29.90
 Coaster Set, Mjolnir $9.90 Rune Set, Elder Futhark $32.90
 Coffee Mug (various deity designs) $12.90 Viking Belt Bag, Wooden Lock $39.90
 USB Flash Drive, 32GB $12.90 Drinking Horn, XL $39.90
 Yule Goat, Medium $12.90 Knotwork Fibula, Bronze $44.90
 Iron Fibula, Round Flat $13.90 Leather Water Bottle $49.00
 Sports Bottle $14.90 Bronze Fibula, Kilkenny $49.90
 Yule Goat, Large $14.90 Lantern $49.90
 Wolf Plush Toy, Freki $15.90 Mjolnir $49.90
 Wolf Plush Toy, Geri $15.90 Knotwork Fibula, Silvered $54.90
 Iron Fibula, Round $15.90 Silvered Bronze Fibula, Kilkenny $59.90
 Viking Comb, Bone $15.90 Nordic Knife $59.90
 Horn Cup, Polished $17.80 Drinking Horn, 2XL $59.90
 Kids Drinking Horn $18.90 Viking Cloak (Brown, Blue, Red, Green) $69.00
 Viking Comb, Bronze $19.60 Drinking Horn, 3XL $79.90
 USB Flash Drive, 64GB $19.90 Viking Hunting Knife $84.90
 Viking Leather Belt, Iron Ring $19.90 Drinking Horn, 4XL $199.90

But, okay, the staff manning the gift shop won't be opposed if you come back for seconds...

Of course, the Fine Print:
▷ All of the above items are linked to a Trait, which will then have a corresponding effect on your character's starting Hero Value. The trait/item match has been randomized.

▷ Acquiring any of the above will require gift vouchers, meaning the purchase is one-time ("single receipt purchase" if that's a term in your part of the world) and the balance can be settled via cash/credit. The staff recommends charging it to your room! (Now might be a good time to reflect and perform a self-evaluation. How much is your soul worth?)

▷ After further discussion, characters can now come back for seconds (or thirds, because hey unli credit is a thing!), only the purchase where the voucher is used will have Hero Value impact.

▷ This offer is only for the first batch of guests.

▷ The items will not go out of stock... until the sandbox opens. The purchase, however, is ICly made in October.

▷ Participation is entirely optional. You know, if you don't want to take your chances on your character's HV.
Redeem your vouchers HERE. Happy shopping!


 


THREAD SIGN UPS & CR MEME
in your voice i hear the sound of history, like a monument to all the time we spent ♫♪
While you can decide to make your TDM threads game canon anytime, if you want them to potentially affect the October log (especially if your character did something wonderful like carve up a tree or destroy a vending machine!), please comment HERE no later than September 26th, 12:01 AM CST.

Also, feel free to use this post to get to know each other and mingle! Here's a form you can use if you want:


ruthlessclarity: (Default)

Re: QUESTIONS?

[personal profile] ruthlessclarity 2021-09-13 08:06 am (UTC)(link)
The gift is on top of any money characters might have with them yes?

And I'm assuming credit cards don't work?

(no subject)

[personal profile] scavenged - 2021-09-13 12:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-13 15:46 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] abracafuckingdabra - 2021-09-14 00:08 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] abracafuckingdabra - 2021-09-14 01:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] counterstep - 2021-09-14 06:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] counterstep - 2021-09-14 06:55 (UTC) - Expand
ruthlessclarity: (Default)

Re: GIFT SHOP WELCOME VOUCHER REDEMPTIONS

[personal profile] ruthlessclarity 2021-09-13 09:14 am (UTC)(link)
Character: Ishtar

Item/s:
Coffee Mug - Norn design??
2 of each Fibula
USB Flash Drive, 64GB
Iron Cutlery
Sports Bottle
Bottle Opener, Hand-Forged
2x Rallar Knife
Keychain
Both wolf plushes

Notes: Paid the rest with her credit card, and the wolf plushes are last min additions.

(no subject)

[personal profile] scavenged - 2021-09-13 13:18 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] scavenged - 2021-09-13 17:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] scavenged - 2021-09-14 01:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] scavenged - 2021-09-14 01:43 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] aslongasthereislight - 2021-09-13 16:32 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] aslongasthereislight - 2021-09-13 17:01 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] aslongasthereislight - 2021-09-14 02:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] biggest_loser - 2021-09-13 16:38 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vaderfan - 2021-09-13 21:27 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] inheritedpuzzle - 2021-09-15 09:46 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] conceivedeceit - 2021-09-16 21:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] oflightningandfire - 2021-09-18 17:32 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] prodigalmess - 2021-09-18 21:44 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellblaze - 2021-09-19 09:24 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] outlierdirector - 2021-09-19 10:03 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hraustligr - 2021-09-20 01:27 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] goodandtrue - 2021-09-20 13:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sunkov - 2021-09-20 21:18 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] chicartista - 2021-09-20 21:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] quick_little_bastard - 2021-09-21 03:38 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] wrenches - 2021-09-21 10:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] farcry - 2021-09-23 18:59 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fairginger - 2021-09-24 01:32 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] 64th - 2021-09-27 04:14 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] parsec - 2021-09-27 04:37 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] trashylittlesecret - 2021-09-27 13:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] ronstadt - 2021-09-27 14:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] ikaanim - 2021-09-27 21:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] deadlyshadow - 2021-09-27 21:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] americanvenom - 2021-09-28 17:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sunmistress - 2021-10-02 15:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] soloflight - 2021-10-02 15:56 (UTC) - Expand
abracafuckingdabra: (Ask the angels while they're falling)

What I'm keeping so far, might add more later.

[personal profile] abracafuckingdabra 2021-09-23 04:17 am (UTC)(link)
Characters: John Constantine, Harley Quinn.
Thread: HERE
Short Summary/Description: John and Harley speak of serious things, like if trees defecate. Also, he finds the seal the other Constantine made. The only part is that it's not quite what he thinks it is, I was going off of info from an older plurk. But otherwise? All good.

Characters: John Constantine, Ronstadt
Thread: HERE
Short Summary/Description: John and Ronstadt reunite. John makes note of the wolf in the elevator. Nothing exciting.

Characters: John Constantine and John Constantine
Thread: HERE
Short Summary/Description: The two Johns meet and are up to no good from the start.

Characters: Jesse Faden and John Constantine
Thread: HERE
Short Summary/Description: Jesse and John meet and discuss the tree.

(no subject)

[personal profile] sunmistress - 2021-09-25 02:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] soloflight - 2021-09-25 02:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] conceivedeceit - 2021-09-25 03:18 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] hellblaze - 2021-09-25 08:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] outlierdirector - 2021-09-25 08:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] inheritedpuzzle - 2021-09-25 08:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] scavenged - 2021-09-26 02:02 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] losers_club - 2021-09-26 05:17 (UTC) - Expand

Richie Tozier

[personal profile] trashylittlesecret - 2021-09-27 13:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] revmeup - 2021-09-28 00:35 (UTC) - Expand
ruthlessclarity: (Default)

[personal profile] ruthlessclarity 2021-09-13 11:25 am (UTC)(link)
Fenix

CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] Dark_fenix • Discord: fenixofthedark#9631

CHARACTER ▷ Ishtar Kassem (Ruthlessclarity) • Original

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Survival; not to die. Get home to her son.  

YOUR GOALS ▷ Put her through hell. See if I can get a reaction that'll takethe 'un' out of 'unflappable'. Badarse pregnant woman in horror setting, yep. Maybe get her out of survival mode?? Kill her, though that would come after she gives birth to her twins. Not that she knows she's pregnant and will have an accelerated pregnancy of four months. 

PREFERENCES ▷ Ishtar had an opt-out post here, and a powers info here! Please use them, as by default I'll assume you're ok with generalised tagging from her.

Prose or action spam tags are fine, and I try to tag back at least once a day! Otherwise, I'm game for anything outside of killing a pregnant woman or the unborn twins.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷Yes! I've an art plurk here, though not a lot's been happening on the art front of late due to IRL :(. Sometimes I open commissions? IDK. I like to draw at least, so...

I also write, though mostly fanfic rn, and rather slowly. I'm also working on Ishtar's book. 

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷ I have a cat. His name is Seth. Behold the floof!!

He's kinda fat even without the floof...
Edited 2021-09-13 11:26 (UTC)
hello_from_brooklyn: (Smiling)

[personal profile] hello_from_brooklyn 2021-09-19 04:58 am (UTC)(link)
Seth is adorable! I want to pet the floof.

(no subject)

[personal profile] moontwin - 2021-09-20 12:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fairginger - 2021-09-24 01:56 (UTC) - Expand

[personal profile] unfavorableinstigation 2021-09-13 11:58 am (UTC)(link)
S.M.F.

CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] Autistic_Ace • Discord: S_M_F#5045

CHARACTER ▷ Nita (Juanita Louise) Callahan ([personal profile] unfavorableinstigation) • Young Wizards

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Preferably not dying; she'll want to educate herself on the surroundings and help keep people safe, which doesn't necessarily exclude dying herself.

YOUR GOALS ▷ [Assume I have a gif full of question marks here.] Have Nita mistake at least one person, PC or NPC, for a Power.

PREFERENCES ▷ Am good with both prose or action spam; writing genres I am less sure, but am also willing to try! Nita's permissions are here: nothing too big, fortunately.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ I have a few AO3 works, but I don't think of myself as an author. ^^;

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷ [Just imagine I repeat that hypothetical gif full of question marks here!]
inheritedpuzzle: ɪɴʜᴇʀɪᴛᴇᴅᴘᴜᴢᴢʟᴇ | 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚. (talk 🧩 just for once.)

[personal profile] inheritedpuzzle 2021-09-15 10:17 pm (UTC)(link)
I still owe you a tag, but, would you mind if I added you to plurk? I wanted to ask before I did haha...

(no subject)

[personal profile] unfavorableinstigation - 2021-09-15 22:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] inheritedpuzzle - 2021-09-15 22:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] moontwin - 2021-09-20 12:18 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] unfavorableinstigation - 2021-09-20 12:20 (UTC) - Expand
sizes: (Default)

[personal profile] sizes 2021-09-13 05:05 pm (UTC)(link)
𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮

CONTACT ▷ billyclub @ plurk | fuckwad#5076 @ discord

NOTE: i am on the server but i am not very active. if you need to contact me, either plurk or pm'ing this journal are your best options.

CHARACTER ▷ skinny penis scott lang ([personal profile] sizes) • marvel cinematic universe

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ FOR NOW, chillaxing, hanging in the hot tub, eating all the food. he won a contest and the prize was a 2 week stay at hotel fen. so he's enjoying himself for now. after 2 weeks, well.... we'll see 👀

YOUR GOALS ▷ for scott to coach a baseball team comprised entirely of all the people he adopted as his own

PREFERENCES ▷ i prefer brackets but i'll roll with anything tbh. i'm p easygoing with things. as long as there's prior discussion, it's good. JUST A HEADS UP: i am not interested in any shipping (unless hope van dyne checks in). to everyone, he's your dad or your mother's brother. ooor that cousin who only shows up to family functions when there's an open bar.

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷
oflightningandfire: (Default)

[personal profile] oflightningandfire 2021-09-17 12:00 am (UTC)(link)
hi i bothered you with jason todd and now I'm going to bother you with sasuke. *partyclapper* probably more likely to keep up with the sciency shit, this one. lmfao

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-17 02:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] knucklesbloody - 2021-09-17 18:20 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-17 23:16 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] oflightningandfire - 2021-09-18 17:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-19 16:18 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] beautifulwail - 2021-09-20 02:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-20 23:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] moontwin - 2021-09-20 12:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-20 23:30 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sunkov - 2021-09-20 16:04 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-20 23:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sunkov - 2021-09-21 04:29 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-21 05:16 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sunkov - 2021-09-22 00:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-22 04:56 (UTC) - Expand
inheritedpuzzle: ᴄᴏʟᴏʀᴄᴜʙᴇ ⛛ ʟᴊ. (smile 🧩 and breakin' my chains.)

[personal profile] inheritedpuzzle 2021-09-13 06:01 pm (UTC)(link)
stars
CONTACT ▷ stars (in the game discord), [plurk.com profile] neonnight (please let me know who you are before I add!)

CHARACTER ▷ Yugi Mutou [[personal profile] inheritedpuzzle] • YU☆GI☆OH!
YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ befriend everyone Finding a way out of the Hotel. He has people back home he needs to be there for, and to help the Pharaoh recover his memories!! It might take him awhile to find his way out, but, he is very determined! Though, while he is trapped here, he may as well seriously make all the friends.
YOUR GOALS ▷ Character development! Yugi is from fairly far in the series, but, I'd love to see this boy grow into his own and become the true King of Games. So basically, let's throw him at everything.


CHARACTER ▷ John Constantine (CRAU - the Cthulutine) [[personal profile] hellblaze] • Constantine (TV Show)/Hellblazer/CRAU
YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ He has none at the moment. John comes from a game based on Call of Cthulhu where he was attempting to get people out of the abandoned town they were in. He was dropped, and thus shows up without having accomplished his goals (RIP). So, right now, he just doesn't mind boozing himself to a ....third death.
YOUR GOALS ▷ There's a meme version of his game history. There was a Sanity Meter in his previous game, meaning traumatic of Eldritch experiences would drop a character's sanity. The more one is exposed the easier it is to lose sanity. So, really, we're here to get John involved with everything spooky, creepy, haunted, and see how long his sanity meter lasts. Namely though if he can find Norse magic or Eldritch magic, let's go.



CHARACTER ▷ Jesse Faden [[personal profile] outlierdirector] • Control/Remedyverse
YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Discover the mysteries of the Hotel! Why is it an ongoing active issue? Is it really haunted? IS IT ALIENS? Who knows!
YOUR GOALS ▷ Honestly, just to play her and build CR for now. Come at me!


PREFERENCES ▷ Action or prose is fine - I adjust to what you all use! I'm here for horror (particularly for Constantine. However, wholesome, feels, angst, drama, let's do it all. I honestly have no issue doing anything and I'm not needing of content warnings - I hash that out between me and the person I'm threading with first (will label it for others). I don't have permission posts just yet.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ Sadly, I am neither of these. I am a Twitch Streamer, and if you by chance are interested you can check me out here. HOWEVER, I am an HTML fiend. So expect me to be sharing with all of you! (codes for tracking, profiles, ect)

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷ I am your resident retrowave/synthwave/80s music nerd. Highly recommend the midnight!
I'm also finding a way to meme this for this game
Edited 2021-09-19 09:52 (UTC)
moontwin: (🌙 21)

[personal profile] moontwin 2021-09-20 12:24 pm (UTC)(link)
> yugi and sakura's magical animu adventures
> jesse and jacen talking to plants
> yugi and selene bc egypt
> i mean as long as you don't mind my slow butt i'm here to inflict mine trio on yours!

oh but first suits and trenchcoat :D

(no subject)

[personal profile] inheritedpuzzle - 2021-09-25 04:52 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sunkov - 2021-09-20 16:07 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] inheritedpuzzle - 2021-09-25 05:27 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sunkov - 2021-09-30 05:18 (UTC) - Expand
aslongasthereislight: (438)

Gann's Group:

[personal profile] aslongasthereislight 2021-09-13 06:10 pm (UTC)(link)

GANN



CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] redlionspride • Discord: RedLionsPride#9087 • Journal PM!


NOTES ▷ I am in PST/California. Feel free to add my Plurk or Discord with out asking. I will add back. Pings to the Discord Server or Plurks are welcome too. Currently displaced from home due to the Dixie Wild Fire, so some RP/Internet disruptions may happen sooner or later. Will keep others informed. Characters to be added: Poe (SW) and Ben (IT), and if interest is there, possibly Pietro from MCU

aslongasthereislight: (Default)

Poe Dameron:

[personal profile] aslongasthereislight 2021-09-13 06:14 pm (UTC)(link)
CHARACTER ▷ Poe Dameron ([profile] aslongsathereislight) • Star Wars (TLJ)


YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Not dying would be nice? Help protect his friends new or old. Be a thorn in the side of Kylo Ren while he can? Okay, well, maybe? For a bit. Once things go to shit he'll stop being a lil shit.


YOUR GOALS ▷ MY goals are to give Poe one HELL of a time. Also, I am considering either taking an eye or blinding him for a short time, to give him trouble. He's a pilot. His eight is important, and he will have a mild freak out if he can't see and be independent. if I go drastic, it'll be one eye and some depth perception problems, permanently. Or temp blindness in both eyes that might get somewhat better as time goes by. DEPENDS on the situation!


PREFERENCES ▷ "Prose" or [Action] are both acceptable and I will always follow my RP partners lead in that. IF I post first and you are more comfortable in another form, do it and I will follow!

I am here for Angst, Drama, Murder, Pain, Suffering, Hate, The Dark Side... all of it. Also here for good times too. Friends, ships of all types, and just fun, fun, horror and fun. Nothing is off the table, but if it's drastic, let's talk first? I will most likely say yes to most things though!


ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ Been working on something, but I have nothing to post or show anyone yet. I am a writer, artist and painter in general, but do not have most of it posted. I have bad fanfics found on AO3 at "redlionspride" but it's mostly Star Wars, MCU and The Old Guard crap.


ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷

(no subject)

[personal profile] moontwin - 2021-09-20 12:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] quick_little_bastard - 2021-09-22 18:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fairginger - 2021-09-24 01:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fukiishi - 2021-09-28 01:46 (UTC) - Expand

Ben Hanscom

[personal profile] biggest_loser - 2021-09-13 18:31 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] trashylittlesecret - 2021-09-27 13:22 (UTC) - Expand

Pietro Maximoff

[personal profile] quick_little_bastard - 2021-09-22 18:14 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] subjectthree - 2021-09-28 01:49 (UTC) - Expand
rainofcosmos: (pic#14940673)

[personal profile] rainofcosmos 2021-09-13 06:57 pm (UTC)(link)
Ren

CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] TsundereShadow • Discord: TsundereShadow#6350 • Journal PM

CHARACTER ▷ Iris Alfel ([personal profile] rainofcosmos) • Original

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷Iris's goals are to try and get back to the sister he just helped get out of her own personal hell, and along the way learn more about the hotel because this kinda place should be a rotting ruin if it didn't get blown to bits in the 2000s when war was everywhere in the past he's read about.

YOUR GOALS ▷ Putting Iris through some hell sure does sound fun, because I'm a lil bit of a ho for some horror after experiencing my first horror game. But I don't want to break him like I was breaking my last character. I don't personally have many goals I can think of at the moment other than to have him learn more about his planet's "past", even if that's not exactly the same Earth (Terra) he knows from the history books. I'd rather not have him die, but I'm up for discussion about it if it really is necessary.

PREFERENCES ▷ I'm good for either prose or action/brackets, but with prose I'd MUCH rather dialogue be its own separate line please because otherwise it gets hard to read. Permissions are here, but for things I need a major heads up for are these three things: Sexual assault, cancer, and car related deaths. Warn me in the subject header for those things, please.

I'm here for a good time and to make friends, so feel free to ping me, message me, or add me!

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ I do both art and writing, but I'm pretty rusty on the latter for writing out full-on stories; though I'm in the process of writing a book about a different character of mine which has been on pause for a year due to life and a falling out with my co-author, so a lot of re-writing needs to be done and I just haven't touched that yet. I do have an AO3, where eventual chapters'll go up of my other writings, but it's just got one work for now.
Art I've been doing a bit more lately and it's just on my plurk at the moment (which is absolutely okay to add), though I do occasionally post it up on my twitter over at [x.com profile] tsundereshadow. I also am on a Pokémon Fangame art and writing team as well, being a lead writer for the writer's team.

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷ He's got an information sheet and a world information section on his journal that could be fairly helpful.
Edited 2021-09-13 18:58 (UTC)
moontwin: (🌙 21)

[personal profile] moontwin 2021-09-20 12:27 pm (UTC)(link)
i'm just here for more things! i have two twins to inflict on you and a magical girl hahaha

(no subject)

[personal profile] rainofcosmos - 2021-09-25 10:35 (UTC) - Expand
losers_club: (2-4076812)

[personal profile] losers_club 2021-09-13 07:02 pm (UTC)(link)
Batty

CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] msbatty • Discord: Princess#7923 • Journal PM

CHARACTER ▷ Beverly Marsh ([personal profile] losers_club) • IT Chapter II

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Bev is coming form a lpace where she has quite literally faced her fears for the most part and come out stronger for it. She's overcome most of the insecurities initially ties to her father and husband but she has still spent a lifetime in a cycle of abuse and that doesn't end overnight. She has PTSD and is hyper aware of her surroundings all the time. I'd like her to grow and become more relaxed in her own skin and her environment. She has a tendency to cover herself and try to blend when she has a truly dynamic personality, the only time it shines is when she's with the other losers or outside of the influence of her serial abusers. Having her retake that spark would be her ultimate growth arc.

YOUR GOALS ▷ She is going to get worse before she gets better, right now Bev is desperate to believe they all made it out and everything is going to be ok because it has to be. I want her to face things and realize she is strong enough to get through it. It was never a fluke that she was the fighter or the conduit that brought people together, she saw things others didn't and she lived through it. She is iron and she just doesn't know it.
Specifically having her face down threats physically larger than herself, uncomfortable situations with authority and male figures in positions of power over her, having to pull herself together and not just brush off what's happening like she has for years but actually talk to people about what's happening and get their help. Bev has a bad habit of changing the subject when things get too close to home. She needs to stop that.
Also Bev's big fear that she has been tormented with, which is endlessly symbolic for so many reasons with her, is blood. So there is so much to work with there.


PREFERENCES ▷ Prose or action are adjusted for writing partner, though personally I lean to prose as a default. Angst, drama, murder? Yes please! I am hear for it, as you can tell by my choice of character. I am a horror movie fan from Hammer and Universal classics through modern stuff, minus 'gore porn.' So also long as it isn't just gross for the sake of gross I am all in.
Topics to avoid: Probably vomit? Just no thanks I mean it can happen and be mentioned but ongoing prolonged writing about it will just gross me out.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ Only at a hobby level but I think that's really cool and I lost a dear friend last month who was an indie novelist so I truly appreciate this.

Ideas▷ I am debating who else I'd like to bring in, currently feeling maybe Inara from Firefly or Sadie Adler from Red Dead Redemption 2, but I have a million mile long muse list so up for suggestions or DM me if you have ideas!

Edited 2021-09-13 19:03 (UTC)
moontwin: (🌙 39)

[personal profile] moontwin 2021-09-20 12:30 pm (UTC)(link)
someday auntie winter please :D

i don't have specific ideas for stuff with bev or sadie yet, but i will tag them sometime for sure! and evie with this gal even if just on the TDM because pharaoh's daughters, i have to ♥

(no subject)

[personal profile] losers_club - 2021-09-28 02:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fairginger - 2021-09-24 01:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] losers_club - 2021-09-28 02:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fairginger - 2021-09-28 05:19 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] losers_club - 2021-09-29 04:16 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] trashylittlesecret - 2021-09-27 13:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] losers_club - 2021-09-28 02:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] subjectthree - 2021-09-28 01:54 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] losers_club - 2021-09-28 02:52 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] subjectthree - 2021-09-28 08:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] losers_club - 2021-09-29 04:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] subjectthree - 2021-10-07 05:17 (UTC) - Expand
vaderfan: (if i'm killed by questions like a cancer)

[personal profile] vaderfan 2021-09-13 11:08 pm (UTC)(link)
Jen
CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] redweth • Discord available in Game Chat • Journal PM

CHARACTER ▷ Ben Solo | Kylo Ren ([personal profile] vaderfan) • Star Wars

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Ben arrived through the afterlife option. As such, his immediate goals are 1) figure out who he is and what is happening and 2) survive, not always in that order. To complicate matters, he has deeply ingrained trust issues, so his ability to accept a helping hand is suspect at best.

YOUR GOALS ▷ I am honestly here for the gamut. Angst, drama, violence are all groovy, and I am definitely here for some morbid humor, or even just straight up slapstick. If things shake out that way, I would be hype to write a redemption arc, and if not, well, Ben can just grow out a moustache to twirl.

Ben has kicked off his time at the hotel by causing a scene at the bonfire party and accosting a vending machine. He also bought himself an arsenal at the gift shop.

PREFERENCES ▷ I have a slight preference for past prose, but I will match present and/or action/bracket tags. Just please bear with the slight uptick in edited replies as I am my own menace with html. I also have an extended preferences/opt out post over here that you can check out if you want. Suffice to say, I'm down to clown. About the only thing I'm iffy on is prolonged torture/humiliation scenes but I'm confident we could work something out with a little chatting first if that's what you're after.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ Sadly I have nothing published available.

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷ Idk I got nothing.
moontwin: (💞 01)

[personal profile] moontwin 2021-09-20 12:31 pm (UTC)(link)
friendoooooo i'm so happy to cat novel with you again!! even if i have not yet technically sent you back a cat novel, FAIL

(no subject)

[personal profile] vaderfan - 2021-09-20 17:28 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] scavenged - 2021-09-20 13:35 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vaderfan - 2021-09-20 17:29 (UTC) - Expand
counterstep: (шок)

[personal profile] counterstep 2021-09-14 05:29 am (UTC)(link)
el

CONTACT ▷ pm

CHARACTER ▷ james buchanan barnes/the winter soldier/bucky ([personal profile] counterstep) • mcu

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ action, adventure. collect friends for support and playful harassment. ignore personal problems. more recon. escape.

YOUR GOALS ▷ make him suffer. i'm okay with him dying, but he's also my only character so. something drastic, but bonus if he can bounce back from it. here for character growth too, but i don't know if anyone will be able to break that barrier. he's a hard nut to crack.

PREFERENCES ▷ gen perms. brackets over traditional, but i'll match. i'm real easy. i love love love a good action scene. philosophical/psychological discussions also fun. here for all the playful ribbing. no 4th walling for this game, please. if you're unsure about anything, my inbox is always open.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ i do art professionally, but i'd rather keep that separate. i appreciate that you guys wanna support others too tho! that's super sweet of you both c:

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷
moontwin: (🌙 21)

[personal profile] moontwin 2021-09-20 12:34 pm (UTC)(link)
bucky-san you dropped your voucher :D

i just have to say i'm happy you wandered in here because i've seen you in memes and i've been wanting to tag you coz you seem so cool and all but i'm also shy ;; apologies for the slow though but i'm loving our stuff so far, looking forward to also inflict jacen on bucky and even this egyptian princess.
chicartista: (Default)

[personal profile] chicartista 2021-09-14 06:51 am (UTC)(link)
astrea

CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] shookspeare + discord by request



CHARACTER ▷ Zed Martin ([personal profile] chicartista) • Constantine (CRAU)

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ spend more time with her not boyfriend john not dying... again (details of her dying in her crau to come!), not letting john die... again, not losing john... again. making friends. getting better control of her visions and using them to help people.

YOUR GOALS ▷ none in particular. i'd really just love for zed to make some friends and learn more about her visions and how to control them. since we sadly will never get to see that explored on tv and the rest of dctv acts like she never existed salty?! me NEVER! hah maybe her finding another mentor or someone else who knows about visions that she can talk too. zed also has a brain tumour that causes her to have headaches and seizures so probably give her some of those because SUFFERING!!



CHARACTER ▷Alina Starkov ([personal profile] sunkov) • Shadow & Bone (Netflix)

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ learning more about the extent of her powers and finding a way back to ravka. also making friends, maybe even some maps of this place and spending time with aleksander.

YOUR GOALS ▷ nope! alina is still a fairly new muse so i am VERY here for ALL the things!!



PREFERENCES ▷ i am super flexible with it comes to all things and can easily switch from prose, action, etc (i lean more towards action). i'm also super open to exploring all sorts of themes. my only hard no for anything is no dub/noncon. zed does have some potentially triggering things in her past but those likely won't come up unless she's specifically talking about it. i'll be making a special permissions post for zed's visions as she's a tactile psychic so... b e w a r e if you don't want her in your head.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ i am... kind of. currently don't have anything published but hopefully one day!

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷ i'm still debating a potential third character, maybe a jedi or a normie who has never experienced anything like this before because WHAT THE FUCK!!
moontwin: (💠 61)

[personal profile] moontwin 2021-09-20 12:34 pm (UTC)(link)
i don't know what specifically yet, but i want jacen and alina things :D

(no subject)

[personal profile] sunkov - 2021-09-20 16:03 (UTC) - Expand
conceivedeceit: (Default)

[personal profile] conceivedeceit 2021-09-16 03:33 am (UTC)(link)
mini

CONTACT ▷ Journal PM or HMD/OOC contact post to start

CHARACTER ▷ Loki • MCU-- post-for-real-death

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ I'm not sure how I'm going to marry the info-dump threads on the TDM just yet (I might just handwave tbh, I don't have many brain cells to spare) but Loki's goals will basically be to find out who the hell he was while trying to maintain an air of composure about it. After that, who knows, he might just flip the bird to the universe and party. AT LEAST THE HOTEL TAKES CARE OF HIM.

YOUR GOALS ▷ Character growth while he doesn't have all his grievances to weigh him down! But he's still a dick, and he'll probably be bristly about certain things or people, but yeah basically that's the main goal. I'd also be open to killing him off.

PREFERENCES ▷ I'm fine with prose or action, with a very slight preference for prose but generally start with action since that's usually more common. For bodily horror type shenanigans I'm pretty down, but always would like to discuss first. Same for mental/psychological horror though would likely require a little more thought of the possible complications. For general permissions/preferences, see here.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ Sometimes I draw stupid shit.


ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷ Like this.
counterstep: (WOW)

[personal profile] counterstep 2021-09-16 03:45 pm (UTC)(link)
HI YOU'RE AMAZING OKAY BYE

(no subject)

[personal profile] conceivedeceit - 2021-09-16 21:35 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] counterstep - 2021-09-16 23:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-17 02:22 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] conceivedeceit - 2021-09-17 02:42 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-17 02:44 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] conceivedeceit - 2021-09-17 14:23 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-17 23:24 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] conceivedeceit - 2021-09-19 04:40 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-19 16:03 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] conceivedeceit - 2021-09-19 17:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-19 17:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] conceivedeceit - 2021-09-19 17:39 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-19 17:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] conceivedeceit - 2021-09-19 17:52 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sizes - 2021-09-19 20:14 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] moontwin - 2021-09-20 12:38 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] conceivedeceit - 2021-09-20 14:14 (UTC) - Expand
oflightningandfire: (s̷h̷a̷c̷k̷l̷e̷s̷ f̷r̷e̷e̷ y̷o̷u̷)

[personal profile] oflightningandfire 2021-09-17 12:14 am (UTC)(link)
MEEK

CONTACT ▷ Discord: ticklepickle#0598 • Plurk by request • Journal PM

CHARACTER ▷ Uchiha Sasuke ([personal profile] oflightningandfire) • Naruto Shippuden

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Roll with the punches, figure out why the fuck he's here, continue to be old and jaded without being old.

YOUR GOALS ▷ Anything?? He's done a lot of development so just compounding on that, I guess. No longer on his whole vengeance shtick.

PREFERENCES ▷ Either prose or brackets are fine. Sasuke tends to be introspecty so prose works well for him but whatever. This dude is an old as heck muse and has a lot of CRAU, ya can read it here if you want. He's dumb powerful but pretty unlikely to roll out the big shit until deemed necessary. Any hey he's died a few times why not add a couple more? SHRUGS

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ I do just about every art except visual/animation & writing, lmfao.

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷
Edited 2021-09-19 20:29 (UTC)
moontwin: (💞 08)

[personal profile] moontwin 2021-09-20 12:38 pm (UTC)(link)
MEEEEEEEEK ♥

(no subject)

[personal profile] oflightningandfire - 2021-09-22 20:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] farcry - 2021-09-23 19:05 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] oflightningandfire - 2021-09-30 13:50 (UTC) - Expand
king_inthenorth: (Default)

[personal profile] king_inthenorth 2021-09-17 03:23 am (UTC)(link)
Katie

CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] siriuslydementd • Discord: siriuslydementd#7080 • Journal PM

CHARACTER ▷ Aegon Targaryen Jon Snow ([personal profile] king_inthenorth) • Game of Thrones

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Not dying again, that would be nice. Mostly he just wants to find somewhere that he feels like he belongs.

YOUR GOALS ▷ He's just found out some major things about himself, so coming to terms with that would be good. So would expanding on his leadership skills.

PREFERENCES ▷ Prose and action spam are both fine, I can work with whatever someone else does. I'm always up for shippy things, and this is Jon, so there's pretty much a guarantee of angst at some point.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ I might be if I ever manage to finish anything. Anyone got any encouragement?

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷
moontwin: (🌙 39)

[personal profile] moontwin 2021-09-20 12:40 pm (UTC)(link)
robb wasn't loud enough for me to wrangle on here but this girl can give jon some royal trouble, and i also have a jedi boy who could use more bros and will sit down with ghost on numerous occasions to have a chat.

(no subject)

[personal profile] king_inthenorth - 2021-09-23 03:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fairginger - 2021-09-24 01:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] king_inthenorth - 2021-09-26 03:19 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fukiishi - 2021-09-28 02:04 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] king_inthenorth - 2021-09-28 03:01 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fukiishi - 2021-09-28 07:21 (UTC) - Expand
prodigalmess: (looking up)

[personal profile] prodigalmess 2021-09-18 09:25 pm (UTC)(link)
LAUREN

CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] sparks_fly • Discord: geekilicious#9999 • Journal PM

CHARACTER ▷ Malcolm Bright ([personal profile] prodigalmess) • Prodigal Son

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Not dying is definitely one of them. He's here because his mother sent him on a vacation to relax and destress. It turning into a murder hotel will be kind of exciting for him, until the hotel tries to murder him. That will be less cool.

YOUR GOALS ▷ To let him come to terms with the way that his family is and to find some semblance of happiness amongst all the chaos. He's suffered enough. I can't bear being mean to a character like him lol.

PREFERENCES ▷ I prefer prose, but can do action spam. I like all kinds of CR and threads though I tend towards gen or lulz as opposed to angst. TBH come at me. I'm sure we can work something out.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ Not... really? Unless you count my icons, which aren't like amazing or anything, but I enjoy making them and love filling requests for people: [personal profile] geekilicious. Maybe someday I'll start selling my crochet online.

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷ Malcolm has a traumatic past and hunts killers for a living. Naturally, these things come up in conversation with him. Also, being a profiler, it means that he can probably "read" your character very well aka make assumptions about them based on physical or personality traits. I won't do this without asking, but if you would like to opt out from being profiled or from hearing about his daddy issues, please let me know.
moontwin: (💠 01)

[personal profile] moontwin 2021-09-20 12:42 pm (UTC)(link)
omg crochet :D

it's always a joy to thread with you and malcolm, so while i don't have any plans yet i'm definitely yeeting all of mine at him one way or another!

(no subject)

[personal profile] prodigalmess - 2021-09-20 22:18 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] chicartista - 2021-09-20 21:38 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] prodigalmess - 2021-09-20 22:19 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fairginger - 2021-09-24 01:34 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] prodigalmess - 2021-09-26 00:41 (UTC) - Expand
morethanthis: (Default)

[personal profile] morethanthis 2021-09-18 11:49 pm (UTC)(link)
Beth

CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] plentyofwords • Discord: Beth#2063 • Journal PM

CHARACTER ▷ Natasha Romanoff ([personal profile] morethanthis) • MCU

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Not dying would be awesome.

YOUR GOALS ▷ Putting them through hell Surviving. Learning to depend on other people again

PREFERENCES ▷I will match my partners preferred style. I am really easy going with RP and I will try anything.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ Not yet but I am hoping to be someday.

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷ My Pupper Jasper
Edited 2021-09-18 23:51 (UTC)
the_widow: (Default)

[personal profile] the_widow 2021-09-19 01:08 am (UTC)(link)
Jasper is adorable!

(no subject)

[personal profile] moontwin - 2021-09-20 12:45 (UTC) - Expand
americanvenom: (v suited up)

[personal profile] americanvenom 2021-09-19 12:24 am (UTC)(link)
Sage

CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] CuriouslyHigh • Discord: Curiously High#0126 • Journal PM

Character▷ John Marston ([personal profile] americanvenom) • Red Dead Redemption 2 (AU)

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Not to die, to get down to the bottom of what's going on and to help as many people as possible.

YOUR GOALS ▷ Enjoying myself, frankly. I'd like John to maybe see that there's something beyond Being the Hero for a change.

PREFERENCES ▷ Murder mysteries, drama, action. I like third person, past tense, but I'm pretty dang flexible. Brackets in present tense is chill. Just so long as it's in third person, I'm flexible af. I'd really rather not have non-con or dub-con if it gets spicy, but I'd also like to avoid realistic depictions of gore. Since this is a writing hobby, though, I'm good.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ I am! I art! I make a drawing or two from time to time. I'm not terribly amazing but I can draw a person fairly well, I think.

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷
Edited (meme.) 2021-09-19 00:28 (UTC)
moontwin: (🌙 21)

[personal profile] moontwin 2021-09-20 12:47 pm (UTC)(link)
too lazy to switch journals but john and jacen should go around petting the direwolves and the dogs :D

(no subject)

[personal profile] americanvenom - 2021-09-20 15:45 (UTC) - Expand
64th: (you'd make a decent prostitute)

[personal profile] 64th 2021-09-19 12:33 am (UTC)(link)
Amanda

CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] phasers • Discord: quiche#0001 • Journal PM



CHARACTER ▷ Cashmere ([personal profile] 64th) • The Hunger Games

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Figure out who she is. Deciding what to do with that information. Try not to have a complete breakdown about it.

YOUR GOALS ▷ Let her enjoy herself a little while before slowly reintroducing her terrible past and also being somewhere terrible! I'm a monster!



CHARACTER ▷ Hannah Solo ([personal profile] parsec) • Canon/Series

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Find Chewie. Find her ship. Don't die. Mostly in that order

YOUR GOALS ▷ Hannah is a pro at fucking around and finding out so I expect that to continue. Also having some fun realizing she's kind of sort of maybe related to that other Solo guy.



PREFERENCES ▷ I am up for all sorts of things but I do like angst (don't we all??)

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷

moontwin: (💠 72)

[personal profile] moontwin 2021-09-20 12:48 pm (UTC)(link)
all of yours and all of mine, all the time! ♥
revmeup: (Default)

[personal profile] revmeup 2021-09-19 01:33 am (UTC)(link)
Jess

CONTACT ▷ Discord: jess#9268 • Journal PM

CHARACTER ▷ Harley Quinn ([personal profile] revmeup) • DCEU

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Use as many amenities as possible until staff realizes she can't pay for shit and kick her out.

YOUR GOALS ▷ I have no plans.

PREFERENCES ▷ I swap between prose and action spam, happy to match either. If there's a chance for a dumb joke in a tag, heck yeah I'm gonna take it. That's the Harley experience, baby.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ Nah

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷
counterstep: (shit on the fan)

[personal profile] counterstep 2021-09-19 05:21 am (UTC)(link)
hi yes i need more of this cr bc they'd get along famously :')

(no subject)

[personal profile] revmeup - 2021-09-19 23:05 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] moontwin - 2021-09-20 12:49 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] revmeup - 2021-09-20 23:18 (UTC) - Expand
goodandtrue: ([Jeyne] Basks (Giggly))

Rachel's Ladies

[personal profile] goodandtrue 2021-09-19 02:48 am (UTC)(link)
Rachel

CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] la_fille_en_histoire • Discord: Lils#1800

NOTES ▷ I'm CST, but my hours change. I suffer from chronic pain, so I'm a bit slow on replies, but I backtag into forever. Hopefully that won't put you off. I love tagging, I love plotting and seeing where RP can take us. So please, come and meet my girls.
goodandtrue: ([Jeyne] Over the Shoulder)

Jeyne Westerling

[personal profile] goodandtrue 2021-09-19 02:58 am (UTC)(link)
CHARACTER ▷ Jeyne Westerling [profile] widow_of_the_crag • A Song of Ice and Fire

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Facing the tragedy of losing her husband and that her mother was culpable in his downfall. The other major goal would be exploring her freedom and finding some confidence for herself. She's never felt comfortable in her skin, so this will be a good vacation for her...which never bodes well.

YOUR GOALS ▷ Putting her through Hell is a definite. I want to build relationships for her, have her explore her potential in magic and maybe face the darkness with complete bravery. All of this is a process.

PREFERENCES ▷ I'm easy going about prose or brackets. It's dealer's choice. I love horror, I love romance, I love cuteness. I think the only thing that can be a bit much for me is slice of life in general. I like having some kind of plot or exploration. My triggers aren't big, just body horror pictures, but I don't see that coming up. So everything is a go.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ Yep, I am. Working on two different novels. One is a collaboration, the other is a Gothic Fiction and a solo project.

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷

(no subject)

[personal profile] king_inthenorth - 2021-09-19 03:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] goodandtrue - 2021-09-19 03:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] king_inthenorth - 2021-09-19 03:29 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] goodandtrue - 2021-09-19 03:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] king_inthenorth - 2021-09-19 04:05 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] goodandtrue - 2021-09-20 13:35 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] king_inthenorth - 2021-09-26 03:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] moontwin - 2021-09-20 12:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] goodandtrue - 2021-09-20 13:13 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] moontwin - 2021-09-20 13:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] goodandtrue - 2021-09-20 13:28 (UTC) - Expand

Mary Kelly

[personal profile] fairginger - 2021-09-24 01:44 (UTC) - Expand
beautifulwail: (pic#15022890)

[personal profile] beautifulwail 2021-09-19 04:45 am (UTC)(link)
KYAH

CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] chromadestino • indubitanter#1547 • Journal PM

CHARACTER ▷ Roshni Varadkar ([personal profile] beautifulwail) • Original

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ Not dying? Also maybe not wailing every morning or day, that'd be fab too (she's a banshee!). Also making friends!!! She needs people to be a big sister to.

YOUR GOALS ▷ PLEASE LET HER BIG SISTER YOUR CHARACTER, SHE IS A GOOD ROLE MODEL. By that I mean she is sure of her shit, doesn't take anyone's crap and is overall a sassy and hilarious companion? She's used to traveling to odd places and different realms, so she's really good if people need to talk to her about shit.

PREFERENCES ▷ Action spam and networking are faster for me than prose, but I can easily adapt! No noncon/dubcon, I'm real squicky with eye bullshit (i.e. eye horror) but other than that I FUCKING LOVE HORROR.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ I am currently in the works for this girl's series! She's not the main character of the first book, but if it ever goes anywhere she may land as the mc for the second or third ;D

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷

Yeah, that's Roshni, essentially.
counterstep: (kek)

[personal profile] counterstep 2021-09-19 05:17 am (UTC)(link)
hello pls i want to have the great adventures with this amazing lady and for her to tell bucky all the lore things so he can suprisepikachu.gif at everything and just listen to all these other realms and chinhands at how cool that is

also something something cryptid hunting

(no subject)

[personal profile] beautifulwail - 2021-09-19 20:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] angelic_archer - 2021-09-19 05:43 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] beautifulwail - 2021-09-19 21:30 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] angelic_archer - 2021-09-20 17:27 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] beautifulwail - 2021-09-20 19:04 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] conceivedeceit - 2021-09-19 17:16 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] beautifulwail - 2021-09-19 20:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] conceivedeceit - 2021-09-19 21:29 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] beautifulwail - 2021-09-19 21:32 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] conceivedeceit - 2021-09-19 21:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] moontwin - 2021-09-20 12:55 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] beautifulwail - 2021-09-20 16:45 (UTC) - Expand
moontwin: (💠 61)

[personal profile] moontwin 2021-09-19 12:51 pm (UTC)(link)
KAZIE

CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] notanybunny

PREFERENCES ▷ i'm not picky with style and i default to whatever i'm in the mood for; sometimes my brain does this weird thing where it thinks one style is easier than another, lmao. i'm pretty chill and willing to roll with generally anything, though the bane of my existence is SoL. thankfully this is the ikea murder house...

i'll backtag forever so my rp partners' speed is never an issue for me, though i can get slow af because of work and life. i do like rp chatter though, so feel free to plurk me!

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ i can now say i am! i'm half the brain of the story that started this sandbox craziness. i also write and perform songs, and i have them up on spotify.

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷ hello, tis your mod #2! i'm the housekeeping and spreadsheet mod, and it's very nice to meet y'all. i never expected this little lazy house to garner this much interest, so i hope you all have fun with what we've got planned for the coming year! ♥
moontwin: (🌙 24)

[personal profile] moontwin 2021-09-19 01:00 pm (UTC)(link)
CHARACTER ▷ cleopatra selene ii ([personal profile] moontwin) • the shards of heaven trilogy

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ selene still wants vengeance on rome, okay. and she was with her twin brother (who she thought had been dead) right before she's yanked into the hotel so she'll be Very Upset. she wouldn't know what to do with a vacation because... what is a vacation? and gods, all these modern amenities and food and... stuff.

YOUR GOALS ▷ she's 16 and an orphan, someone please adopt her. or even just be her friend, because she needs more friends who aren't creepy. she's a good bean, she's just been through a lot life already. i mean, imagine being paraded at ten as a war trophy and being adopted by the man who destroyed your family. yep.

(no subject)

[personal profile] farcry - 2021-09-23 19:07 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fairginger - 2021-09-24 01:58 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sunmistress - 2021-09-19 13:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] scavenged - 2021-09-20 14:14 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] soloflight - 2021-09-19 13:23 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vaderfan - 2021-09-19 13:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] soloflight - 2021-09-20 12:12 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] vaderfan - 2021-09-20 17:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] subjectthree - 2021-09-20 02:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] soloflight - 2021-09-20 12:14 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] fukiishi - 2021-09-21 01:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] goodandtrue - 2021-09-20 12:44 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] moontwin - 2021-09-20 13:15 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] goodandtrue - 2021-09-20 13:27 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] scavenged - 2021-09-20 14:15 (UTC) - Expand
deadlyshadow: (02)

[personal profile] deadlyshadow 2021-09-19 02:54 pm (UTC)(link)
LIZZY

CONTACT ▷ [plurk.com profile] thewrittenfae • Discord: WrittenFae#5547

PREFERENCES ▷ Easy going in terms of writing style and will match whatever my threading partner likes. I run on CST and work 9-5, but I tend to like sneaking tags in during the day when days aren’t too on fire. Because of work, I can run a little slow but I’ll backtag forever. Feel free to add me on discord or plurk.

Line wise, I’m up for any and everything. I’m here to plot or to just throw the characters together and see where they decide to take the scene.

ARE YOU AN INDIE AUTHOR/ARTIST? ▷ I am! I’m half the author team that created the hotel and its world for why we’re here. It’s my first oficial novel, though I also have a few other short stories via kindle as well. And we’ve not only got book two in the works for this sandbox’s universe, but I have another novel in edits that I’m hoping to have done by the end of the month. maybe

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷ I’m half the mod team behind the spoopy hotel. Please feel free to hit any of the Question sections of posts and we’ll get back to you or you can ping in plurk or in the discord! I’m amazed at how everyone is loving the setting and can’t wait to throw everyone into the deep of it come October 1.
deadlyshadow: (07)

[personal profile] deadlyshadow 2021-09-19 02:54 pm (UTC)(link)
CHARACTER ▷ Aleksandar Kiligan (Darkling) ([personal profile] deadlyshadow) • Shadow and Bone (tv)

YOUR CHARACTER'S GOALS ▷ He’s coming in from after the end of season one, but he’s been at the hotel for far too long now. He’s not sure what he wants from his extended vacation, but with Alina in the hotel now he’s also not sure he wants to ruin things with her either. His responsibility says find a way home, but there’s a weird want to just relax into the life here that doesn’t have to worry about an entire people and freeing them from being in service to a king.

YOUR GOALS ▷ Playing tug of war with his feelings, watching the fact that he’s not telling Alina what happened eventually blow up in his face.

ANYTHING ELSE/EXTRA ▷

(no subject)

[personal profile] moontwin - 2021-09-20 12:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] deadlyshadow - 2021-09-21 17:20 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sunkov - 2021-09-20 16:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] deadlyshadow - 2021-09-21 17:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sunkov - 2021-09-22 00:32 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] deadlyshadow - 2021-09-27 21:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] ikaanim - 2021-09-19 14:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sunkov - 2021-09-20 16:13 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] ikaanim - 2021-09-27 15:08 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] immortalbyhalf - 2021-09-20 21:25 (UTC) - Expand

Page 1 of 2